Healthcare & Care Assistant Jobs at Be Independent Home Care
Looking for a job with a home care company who will treat you with respect and provide a competitive salary with flexible hours to suit you? We’re hiring care assistants and home care workers in Dublin!
Apply For Full Time and Part Time Qualified Care Assistant Jobs in Dublin
As a provider of premium home care assistance services, we are 100% Nurse-owned and our Qualified Care Team has an unwavering commitment to the highest standards of client care. We provide home care jobs and we are currently recruiting for full-time and part-time healthcare assistant jobs in the northside and southside of Dublin.
The quality of our service depends on the happiness of our team and so we have a strong culture of respect, support and appreciation towards all team members. When our team is happy, our clients are happy and so we work really hard to provide each team member with a schedule that suits them.
Successful candidates should really enjoy their carer jobs, which involve working with clients to provide a range of services such as companionship, personal support, meal preparation and mobility assistance.
To find out what our existing team think about working with us have a look at our Facebook Reviews Reviews
Why apply for care assistant jobs with us?
In return for working as a healthcare assistant, our Dublin-based jobs will provide you with:
- A competitive salary, permanent position, full induction training and free Garda vetting.
- A flexible schedule that you can arrange to suit your lifestyle.
- Full-time support from a friendly and respectful Care Manager with back up from our Nurse Management Team who are there to help and support you.
- Free ongoing and paid to attend training which we make enjoyable for all.
- Free access to a confidential employee support, advise and counselling service.
- Carer of the Month reward scheme.
- Health Insurance Discount scheme.
- Pay of €13-€15 per hour.
Requirements for care assistant job applicants
If you would like to make a real difference to someone’s life and you are interested in applying for one of our home healthcare assistant jobs, you are required to meet the following criteria:
- Cheerful, caring, positive and dependable personality.
- Prior Experience in providing home care.
- Have FETAC 5, (or an equivalent qualification in) healthcare.
- You’ll pass our Garda vetting.
- Suitable character references.
- Fluent English Speaker.
We provide trusted home care assistance services to our clients throughout Dublin. Our current available healthcare assistant positions are as follows:
The pay for our home care worker jobs is €13.00 to €15.00 per hour.
|Current Health Care Assistant Vacancies Dublin|
|Home Care Job Openings|
|Home Care Assistant – Raheny & Kilbarrack & Donaghmede|
|Home Care Assistant – Howth, & Sutton & Baldoyle|
|Home Care Assistant – Whitehall, Beaumont & Coolock & Edenmore|
|Home Care Assistant – Dalkey, Killiney & Foxrock & Sallynoggin|
|Home Care Assistant – Malahide & Portmarnock|
|Home Care Assistant – Drumcondra, Glasnevin & Phibsboro & Santry|
|Home Care Assistant – Clontarf & Killester|
|Home Care Assistant – Stillorgan & Blackrock &Monkstown & Mount Merrion|
Be Independent Office Locations: Burnell Square, Dublin 17 / Dalkey, Co Dublin / Pembroke Street, Dublin 2
CVs by post to: Be Independent Home Care, Unit 13 Mayne River Way, Burnell Square, Malahide Road, Dublin 17
Or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: 01 8283030